Vignano Vineyard - Premium Reds With Merlot
|Grapes||Merlot, Malbec, Sangiovese|
Product number: 169547
Price per bottle
free Buy today and get free shipping on this product!
Add to cart
Sold in cases of 6 bottles
Estimated delivery date:
Tue 25 - Fri 28 Feb
Eligible for Click & Collect
Dispatched from Italy
2 x Merlino 2015:
- Varieties: 100% Merlot
- Appellation: Toscana IGT
- ABV (Alcohol by volume): 14.0%
- Taste: soft tannins, smooth and silky in the mouth with after notes of strawberry and white chocolate that lingers in the pallet.
2 x Il Primo 2016:
- Varieties: 100% Sangiovese
- Appellation: Toscana DOCG Superiore
- ABV (Alcohol by volume): 14.5 %
- Taste: almond, dark chocolate, fennel and nutty taste profile. Deep and complex structure with an intense flavor and smooth finish.
2 x Matrio 2015:
- Varieties: 100% Malbec
- Appellation: IGT Toscana
- ABV (Alcohol by volume): 14 %
- Taste: satiny, medium body and cherry soda, nutskins, and baking spices finish with moderate oak.
About The VineyardThe Fanucci Family are the proud owners of Vignano, located in the heart of the Tuscan countryside. The vines are situated between 260m and 500m above sea level, so the grapes benefit from the cold winters and sunny hot Tuscan summers. The wine is matured in stainless steel and aged in French oak; tradition and science make for modern and composed wines. Committed to the philosophy of Bio-Dynamic farming and winemaking - certified ICEA and hold the highest Delinat Bio accreditation.