JOIN THE CLUB

We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. If you continue we assume that you consent to receive all cookies on the Winebuyers website.
Allow cookies

It’s rosé week! Save up to 50% on rosé wines

2010 Il Palagio (Sting) Casino del Vie Magnum

2010 Il Palagio (Sting) Casino Del Vie Magnum

Type Red
Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc
Country/Region Italy
Food pairing Meat
Organic
Vintage 2010
Alcohol 13.5%
Product number: 218238
£39.75
Price per bottle of 150cl
Add to cart
Added
Estimated delivery date:
Thu 16 - Tue 21 Jul
Dispatched from Netherlands

Il Palagio is a wine estate located near the medieval town of Figline Valdarno that is known as the 'Florence farm'. This Sting wine is a real winner. The wine, a typical Tuscan wine with lots of fruit, elegance and finesse. It is a blend of 95% sangiovese and for the remaining 5% cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc and merlot which has been raised for 12 months in used wooden barrels and then has 6 months rest / bottle maturation in the bottle.

The Casino dell Vie is a delicious and unique full-red wine with an intense color. It is really a typical Tuscan wine with lots of fruit, elegance and finesse. The wine has a lot of length and nice tannins

This is a wine that is great to drink on its own, but to truly do justice to the wine you have to make a nice pasta or a nice piece of meat with it, highly recommended! Casino delle Vie is named after a house on the estate.

You may also like