Vignano Vineyard - Senio 2015
|Food pairing||Meat, Pizza|
Intense spicy red fruits with traces of chocolate and cherries. Full bodied and balanced with a smooth and silky finish. Excellent with all meat based dishes, pasta and pizza. Best served at room temperature.
Receive a free bottle of our organic olive oil with each order.
- Appellation: Toscana DOCG
- Aged: 12 months
- Flavour profile: dry
- Colour: Bright ruby red with hint of violet
- Smell: smokey, savory and spicy after notes, cherry on the nose with traces of almond and vanilla.
- Taste: full bodied, with red berry foretaste, a long finish in the mouth and after notes of cherry, vanilla and chocolate. Smooth and silky finish.
- Total acidity: 5,24 g/l
- Volatile acidity: 0,49 g/l
- pH: 3,42
- Residual sugar: 1,0 g/l
- Free sulfites: 18 mg/l
- Alcoholic fermentation: stainless steel tanks Full malolactic process, temperature controlled (max 22° C), 3 months long
- Vinification: barrique Aged: wood (French oak/medium roast) from 2-5 years
- Type of closure: natural cork